Hear from past delegates and sponsors
Driving Organisational Change by Uncovering the Hidden Value of your Data and Providing Actionable Insight!
With customer expectations increasing and customer behaviour changing; the need for enterprises to put the customer first has never been stronger. However, extracting meaning from data and providing customer insight that drives change is a difficult process and unique to each organisation. In order to deliver strategic value from customer intelligence and market insight, it is important to recognise the value market research, data analytics and customer insight plays in this process. Yet the real challenge lies not only in recognising customer behaviour but in gaining the support and commitment at all levels to adopt a customer-centric approach.
The exclusive, invitation-only forum, taking place in London on 9th – 10th July, the 2013 Customer Insight & Analytics Exchange will be bringing together the Europe’s leading minds in Customer Insight, CRM, Analytics and Market Research, from across a range of B2C and B2B organisations, to discuss key issues including:
- Putting the customer at the heart of the business through CEO and key internal stakeholder buy-in
- Managing and analysing big data effectively to unlock customer insights that lead to profitable business decisions
- Driving up customer acquisition, retention and experience through intelligent segmentation
- Delivering strategic value from customer intelligence
- Measuring commercial outcomes and the added value your initiatives deliver to the business
- Driving increased value from every customer interaction through accurate customer journey mapping
Join us in London in July and have the unique opportunity to be a part of this exclusive invitation-only event.