The leading customer insight & data analytics event in Europe for senior executives
Big Data Analytics is revolutionising the way in which businesses are analysing data.
More than 2.5 quintillion bytes of data are created every day through a range of activities including social media posts, transactions, smart phones, digital videos and audio recording.
Organisations are seeing exponential growth in the amount of data managed with an expected increase of 76% within the next 12-18 months.
In 2014 enterprises will spend on average $8M on big data related initiatives and 70% of enterprise organisations have either developed or are planning to develop big data related projects.
The exclusive, invitation-only 2015 Customer Insight and Analytics Exchange: Utilising Big Data has been tailored for 60 Global & Regional Director of Data Analytics, Marketing, BI, Customer and Customer Insight who will come together in January to discuss their most pressing business challenges in a frank and open networking environment.
Here’s a sneak peak at some of the sessions that the Exchange has in store for you:
- The new role of Chief Data Officer: How to avoid the most common obstacles of big data. Discussed by Chief Data Officers of Santander and The Economist. View the agenda.
- How big data analytics can translate into a smarter shopping experience. Explained by Director BI and Data Services of macys.com and Customer Director of Shop Direct. View the agenda.
- How to build a successful strategy that translates complex data into valuable customer insight. With the expert opinions of Director, Sales and Marketing Consumer Intelligence at Microsoft, Head of Insight at British Gas and Head of European Customer Analytics & Decision Support at eBay. View the agenda.
- Why embracing Big Data is something that all companies must do to survive. With strategic insight from Principal Analyst, Forrester. View the agenda.
- Industry leading round table discussions on some of the hottest topics on Big Data and Customer Insight led by the likes of Head of mData, EE; Head of Big Data and Analytics, M&S, and Head of insight, AXA Wealth, to name a few. View the agenda.
Don’t miss your chance to join them and be part of Europe’s leading network for senior insight and analytics professionals. Find out today if you qualify for a place at this exclusive invitation-only event